- Seller's products have a Limited Warranty for TEN (10) years from the date of purchase.
- Subject to section 6, Seller warrants that its products will be free of anymanufacturing defects in material and workmanship or damage in shipping to customer during the period stated in section 1. Upon delivery of a damaged or otherwise defective product to the Seller and presentation of the proof of purchase receipt showing date of customer's purchase, the Seller shall repair or replace the product (at the Seller's option).
- The warranty conferred under section 2 does not cover any damage to or defect in the product directly or indirectly, or wholly or partly attributable to:
(a) the misuse, abuse or neglect of the product, including any damage to the product resulting from alterations or modifications made by any person not authorized by the Seller, or the exposure of the product to excessive heat, solvents or similar substances; or
(b) accident (other than damage in transit from the Seller to customer).
- Subject to section 6, replacement of the product shall be the sole remedy of the customer, and Seller shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage suffered by the customer by reason of any defect in workmanship or manufacture of the product, the inability to use the product.
- Subject to section 6, this warranty is in lieu of all other express or implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and no person is authorized to give any further representation or warranty or assume any further obligation on behalf of the Seller with respect to the product, or related to the failure of the product.
- Sections 4 and 5 do not apply to the extent that the applicable laws of a jurisdiction prohibit the limitation of a warranty.
Dated: August 29, 2017